We are able to provide assistance to valued clients in the following matters of criminal law:
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including domestic violence offences)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Murder or Manslaughter
- Fraud offences
However, we only act for clients qualifying for Legal Aid in exceptional circumstances and only for valued long term clients.
We are also able to provide assistance in the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties, license suspension etc.
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock Driving Program – For those with multiple DUI charges.
- Penalties for Traffic Offences
There are a range of penalties available to the Courts for traffic offences. Whilst some penalties are mandatory, we can advise you on the best possible strategy to adopt in attempting to reduce the penalty. Normally we do not act for clients who wish to rely on Legal Aid but we are able to refer clients onto those who are able to assist