Hozack Clisdell Lawyers strive to settle most disputes in an amicable fashion that is fair to those involved. However, we understand that on certain occasions, litigation is an unavoidable fact of life.
As litigation is an expensive process, we strive to deliver our legal services in the most effective manner for our clients and at the same time minimize costs where possible.
We always have close involvement with our clients so that they are fully aware of what to expect in Court or at mediation, and we have a track record of success in managing cases involving litigation, in particular mediation. With years of dispute resolution and general litigation experience, we provide legal services for:
- Debt collections, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Trade practices disputes
- Copyright infringement
- Insurance disputes
- Construction disputes (for domestic and commercial ventures)
- Business/Corporate dissolution
- Statutory Demand
- Enforcement of Judgement
- Family Provision Act claims
- Local Government services and appeals
- Fishing claims
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.